Wednesday 4 December 2013

My bucket list

Hey guys,

My friend has inspired me to write a bucket list, and for those who have been living under a rock, it's a list of things I want to do from now, to when I reach a certain point in my life (google it). For me, this age is 30. I will probably add, delete and update entries, so keep reading my blog for updates.
 In no particular order:

 hand,point Have a surprise birthday party.
 hand,point Host my own charity event
 hand,point Be a VIP at an event
  hand,point Have my picture in a newspaper
 hand,point Make a viral video
 hand,point  Reach 15,000 page views on my blog
 hand,point Fly around the world twice!
 hand,point Become a blogging sensation
 hand,point co-host a cool party
 hand,point live in a three story house
 hand,point be published in an online article
 hand,point Walk the catwalk at Fashion Week
  hand,point Meet my top 10 favorite people ever!
 hand,point Fly a plane more than ten times
 hand,point Go to a rooftop party
 hand,point Ride (something with two wheels) down a steep hill
  hand,point Climb a tree
 hand,point Roll down a hill in a giant Tyre
 hand,point Be an extra on a movie production
 hand,point Have a sleepover
 hand,point Sit under the stars with a loved one
 hand,point Walk the red carpet at a cool event
 hand,point Go to a WWE live show
  hand,point Get a standing ovation
 hand,point Learn how to speak three different languages
 hand,point Set a record
 hand,point Be awarded three the Blue Peter Badges
 hand,point Skip a stone
 hand,point Say something that becomes famous quote
 hand,point Stand on the equator
  hand,point Fly business class on a plane
  hand,point Photo bomb Someone  
 hand,point Adopt a pet
  hand,point Take Pictures underwater 
  hand,point Pull an all Nighter 
  hand,point Save a life
  hand,point Burst into song in a random place   
  hand,point Watch the sun rise and set twice (stay up for two days in a row)
  hand,point Get on both hands and knees in a mall/ in Public with friends 
  hand,point Go on a zip wire 
  hand,point Try on really expensive clothes just for fun 
  hand,point Make a dream catcher 
 hand,point  Leave a note in a bathroom stall
  hand,point Put Mentos in coke
  hand,point Throw change into a fountain
  hand,point Get a minimum of 4 As in any school test before my birthday
  hand,point Take a photo with my jumping 
  hand,point Share something personal
  hand,point Have my own action figure
  hand,point Cook a three course meal
  hand,point Go paint balling

I hope you enjoy reading it, may it inspire you to make your own goals and try to achieve them!

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway. -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment