Tuesday 10 December 2013

Name change

Hey guys,

Today was pretty uneventful, except I learnt how to play a card game called speed -well, I learnt how to play it yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, my Computer Science teacher is sooo smart- NOT! He hasn't been in school for six weeks! I don't know why and I kinda feel sorry for him because he might be sick or something but COME ON!!! Does he want us to fail or something?! We only have two computer science lessons in a week.... shouldn't new teachers be working their butts off instead of taking time off?

Anywhoo, I was planning on changing my blogger name from Newbie to something else, something different, but I thought about it, and I was like 'This is what I started with and this is what I'm sticking with!' so... yeah. Just a thought...

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?” 
― Jerry Seinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment