Wednesday 25 December 2013

Neighbors Movie

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure I've already posted about this movie already, but Neighbors is a movie coming out next year (2014) and the trailer looks REALLY GOOD. but by REALLY GOOD, I don't mean that it's on the same level as Fast and Furious or Avatar or something. I mean that, for a movie itself, it looks pretty interesting. Some actors you may know and like that are in this movie are  Seth RogenRose Byrne and Zac Efron.

Basically, after watching the trailer, the movie is about a couple who have children. One day this frat house movies in next door to them. The frat house throws this wild party and instead of them going over and telling them to sssshhhhhhhh they call the cops...therefore starting an all out war.
This is just a rough, but from the trailer, I would guesstimate that the movie could be a 3 star.

Here's the Youtube link to the trailer, I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_4Pv0qZzQw

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” 
― Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment