Sunday 22 December 2013

Never underestimate a Secret Santa Gift

Hey guys,

Never underestimate a Secret Santa Gift. A few years ago (2011) I received a secret Santa present. I opened it to reveal a super-flat pencil case and I was really disappointed (I tried not to show it). I was thinking "...what the hell? what is this?!" But a few months later, I went to see WWE RAW live on their first tour to The UAE with my BFF and we needed something to store our tickets in and it turns out that the pencil case was the perfect size to keep the tickets, our money and photos of the superstars. I still don't know who gave it to me :( I would have said thanks. It may sound really small and you might be thinking "you could have kept your tickets anywhere" but I had a really small bag and it fit perfectly..soo without me even knowing- that gift was exactly what I needed.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 
― AndrĂ© GideAutumn Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment