Sunday 15 December 2013

Saturday- Uncles 60th B-day Parttaay and shopping

Hey guys,

On Saturday I went out shopping with my mum. It was amazing! I bought some really cool stuff, but I can't be bothered to share all of that with you.Then we went to Subway and split a foot-long veggie sandwich- which is totally better than any other sandwich in subway.

Anywho, let me get to the main topic, which  (I'm guessing) is the only reason you started reading this post. After we came back from shopping, we (four of us) wen't to my uncles house to celebrate his 60th birthday. It was soo cool because I hadn't seen a lot of my cousins in a long time, and almost everyone was there. Although the party was cool, the best moment of the day was on the car journey back home. My dad, as nice as he is, decided to drop two of my aunts back to their house. Bear in mind our car has five seats, and now there are six of us. I was the slimmest person in the car so I had to sit on both my sister and my aunts lap. The most uncomfortable position I have ever been in, including the time I had to fold up like a pretzel so my sisters' moving boxes could fit in the car.

Anywhoo back to the story, on the drive back, my aunt was telling me that I should try out for modeling and she knows this agency. And I know that she's not kidding around because she said the same thing to my cousin and she's doing well.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I've always seen modeling as a stepping stone.
Tyra Banks 


No comments:

Post a Comment