Monday 30 December 2013

Sherlock!

Hey guys,

I just realized that I have failed to share my new-found love for Sherlock with the rest of the world. It all started one winters morning  It started last week. My friend Zoe is constantly talking about how great Sherlock and how great Benedict Cumberbatch is in it. I always ignored her and said that he sucks. But last week (I can't remember when) the first episode of Sherlock season one was showing on TV, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have never looked back since then. I have only watched season one, but it is really good. I always thought that it was the really old, black and white Sherlock Holmes episodes but it's really modern, he even texts. I found that very surprising.

But It's soo weird how Sherlock episodes go on for more an hour and a half each. No wonder they only have three episodes per season.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.” 
― Arthur Conan DoyleThe Boscombe Valley Mystery


No comments:

Post a Comment