Wednesday 11 December 2013

Teenage girls- locker room talk

Hey guys,

Sometimes it's so annoying being a teenage girl!! OMFG! Today after p.e. we were in the locker rooms changing and all I could hear was :

  • 'I'm so fat'
  • 'I'm on a diet' 
  • 'my mums slimmer than me' 
  • 'I weigh...' 
  • 'look at my belly'
I was soo sick of listening to the pointless chatter. Come onn! I mean, if you are going on a diet or start working out, there's no reason to tell the whole world- just do it and let people see the difference. I know it's hard, trust me. Every time I start working out, I stop (after 2 minutes) and pig out. But that's just me. My opinion, take it or leave it.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment