Friday 6 December 2013

Thor book

Hey guys,

I have good news and I've got bad news- do you want to know the good news or the bad news first? The bad news is that I'm SOO frustrated that I still haven't watched Thor 2 yet! But the good news is that my school library ordered the book about the movie specially for me. It's both a spoiler alert and a sneak peak because I really want to know what happens in the movie, but at the same time I don't want to ruin the experience. What to do, what to do....

I hope I can buy the DVD when it eventually comes out because I REALLY can't be bothered to drag myself out of my house to go to the movies.

Oh! and the book is really cool! It photos from the movie inside it of Thor, Loki and those creepy aliens. I'm not sure if I recommend you buy it though because it is disappointingly slim. When I heard that there was a book, I thought it was going to be bigger than the breaking dawn or Harry Potter book, but it isn't. It's super-thin.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

“Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.” 
― Stan Lee

“Mr. Tall, Blonde and Lightning” 
― Kevin Hearne


No comments:

Post a Comment