Monday 9 December 2013

Updated: Pet Peeves 2

Hey guys,

This is me being a rebel (not really, I asked first) and posting this from school. Shows how much I'm bored. And I think it's soo cool that they unblocked blogger.

Anywhoo if I'm remembering correctly (probably not) the last time I updated my pet peeves list was last month. That was clearly too long ago because I get annoyed even quicker now.

The new and improved pet peeves list is on its way!!


  • Sneezing in public
  • Coughing in public
  • Pigeons
  • Being falsely accused
  • (Occasionally) Rain
  • Speaking with your mouth full
  • Chewing gum with your mouth open
  • Excess chewing noises
  • chewing gum
  • seagulls
  • nail biting
  • snoring
  • the tapping of fingers on the table
  • cats and meowing
  • stains
  • cheesy romance novels/movies/songs etc
As you can see I have added onto my list and not started a completely new one

P.s. Counting down the days to 2014!!

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...
“Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.” 
― Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment