Saturday 4 January 2014

Ain't nobody got time fo that

Hey guys,

Over the christmas holiday, my sisters came over from wherever it is they came from. It was really fun. we laughed, played articulate, joked around etc etc. But the funniest thing that happened was when my sister said that she saw this hilarious new video on youtube.

It turns out that it was just 'Ain't nobody got time fo that'. I found it soo funny that she thought the video was new, but it was still funny to watch it again, I guess.she kept on laughing, then saying "this is bad, we're laughing at someones accent".

TBH I didn't even know that it was a real news report. I thought that it was just a really strange music video and song that went viral.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Ain't nobody got time fo that- sweet brown

No comments:

Post a Comment