Wednesday 22 January 2014

Bored.

Hey guys,

This week has been very hectic. I have an art assessment due in three weeks and I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew. I'm trying to create a masterpiece in the style of the Chapman brothers using miniature soldiers and hand-making all of my trees and stuff. It's coming along really good though. But just in case all doesn't go well, pray for me.

I git an A in an English controlled assessment that we had, so that was pretty cool. I've basically dedicated 2014 to studying and having fun.

I feel an interesting post coming up soon, and by "soon" I mean in two weeks. The girls are getting back together for another sight seeing fiasco. I promise not to get all stalker crazy this time.

p.s. KitKat Cookies and Cream taste Amazing!

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.
Bill Copeland 

Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like
a Double Cheesburger -


Channing Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment