Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bus lady..

Hey guys,

On the bus ride home today, at the very back, sat a woman on the phone. This would have been normal, if she wasn't yelling "Get me the bank card! ...Why else would I need a bank card! ....To get money!..." down the line. At first I was freaked out. Then- I was really freaked out. Things went from bad to worse when the woman supposedly 'overheard' a few teenage girls say "junky". That's when she flipped out. she was saying things along the lines of...

  • Did you just say junky?!
  • How dare you call me a junky?! You don't even know me!
  • Get off the bus and I'll show you a junky!
  • Don't use words like that around kids! 
  • You don't know what I've been through!
  • Don't you dare call me a junky!
I felt really sorry for the teenage girl though, because I didn't hear her say "junky" and when she tried to get off the bus or defend herself, the woman started shouting "go home and cry to your mummy!" Bear in mind that this is a grown woman, shouting at a teenager. Then the woman started talking about her children and mumbling that she used to be a "junky" when she was a kid, but now she isn't.

p.s. I'm assuming that a junky is an addict.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I love modeling.
Brooke Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment