Thursday 9 January 2014

Exams!!

Hey guys,

I just realized that I always have the biggest room in my house. Is it just me, or does being the youngest have it's perks?

Today I had three exams, which is good because I thought I was going to have four. It was Science (chemistry), Religious and French reading. The hardest test was French! OMG, it was hard! She keeps on giving us the higher paper because our year is the smartest in the whole school, but come on! Give us a break. I am soo stressed right now, because instead of finishing off my revision, I'm blogging. I will tell you how they went when I find out, depending on how well I did. Wish me luck because tomorrow I have French listening and English controlled assessment.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment