Thursday 16 January 2014

George watsky

Hey guys,

Today was pretty uneventful, same old routine. The only two great things about today was that my mum finally found my equipment for my final piece in art- so that was pretty cool. And my maths working out was on the wall in my classroom, pretty cool right?

Anywhoo, I'm pretty sure that I'm the last person in the world to blog and find out about him. But George Watsky is a pretty good rapper. I personally don't  listen to rap (unless it's Eminem), but I know good music when I hear it. I think. Check him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVnXIFA1DKk

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Eleanor Roosevelt 


Wonders why its called a
walkie talkie, yet a
vacuum isn't
called a pushy sucky?!

No comments:

Post a Comment