Thursday 2 January 2014

New and improved pet peeves list

Hey guys,

There's no better way to start off the new year, than making an updated Pet Peeves list. I know my previous lists were slightly long, but one of my resolutions was to be more patient and be nicer to people, so I expected my list to decrease. I was wrong. My list is fuller than ever and thriving.
Oh, and is it just me, or is it harder to be nice to people than being sarcastic and snarky?

Below, I present my new and improved pet peeves list:


  • People sneezing in public
  • People coughing in public
  • When people go into my room and move my stuff
  • People who don't cover their mouth while yawning
  • Pigeons
  • Blowing your nose in public
  • When people breathe on me
  • Being falsely accused of something
  • (Occasionally) Rain
  • Speaking with your mouth full
  • Chewing gum with your mouth open
  • Excess chewing noises
  • Buzzing (made by Bees and Flys)
  • Drivers who don't use a turn signal. (when you're trying to cross the road)
  • Accidentally kicking Things In the Dark
  • Lagging TV/Videos
  • When the people Behind you kick your chair
  • Feeling Gum Under the Desk
  • People who read out loud what they're typing in an email or reading a book.
  • People who sit next to you on public transportation when there are other seats available
  • People who prolong class by asking stupid questions. 
  • Whenever anyone says "Ya, know what I'm sayin"... 
  • When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw when the cup is empty
  • People who chew with their mouth open
  • Girls who insist on sitting with their legs open
  • People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there
  • When you open the DVD case and it is empty or a different movie is in it 
  • People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing
  • Dirty dishes in the sink
  • When something I've been into for a long time becomes popular
  • People who clear their throats in a disgusting way 
  • People that pop and smack their chewing gum 
  • People who spit on the sidewalk
  • When people leave the cap off the toothpaste
  • Relying on someone else to take a picture because I want to be in it, and it ends up coming out off-centered and out-of-focus
  • People who leave the door open when they go to the bathroom
  • When your eating something and a person will just steal a little bit of it
  • People who spit when they talk


  • Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
    Hmm...HMM..

    “I don't have pet peeves like some people. I have whole kennels of irritation.” 
    ― Whoopi Goldberg

    No comments:

    Post a Comment