Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Hey guys,

Happy New Year Everybody!! Thank God We've made it another year! What would the world do without my non-frequent blogging? They would keep on living... But that's not my point. This is the first New years Day that we get to spend together. I know everyone entered the year Happy because I saw the news annd Facebook was on fire. I hope 2014 is full of Amazingness for everyone!! (If that's even a word).

Oh, and making New Years Resolutions is so overrated. Realistically, only 1% of the most disciplined members of the worlds population keeps them . But I guess it is fun to challenge yourself, so I'm going to make a list anyway.



  1. Keep all of my Resolutions
  2. No more sweets
  3. No more fizzy drinks
  4. Be nicer to people
  5. Sleep before 9:30pm 
  6. get an A in french and maths
  7. Join 5 new clubs
  8. Write a book
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“I would say happy new year but it's not happy; it's exactly the same as last year except colder.” ― Robert Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment