Saturday 25 January 2014

Bad breath

Hey guys,

Last Friday, we (my friends and I), decided to go to computer science after school to finish off our work. Big mistake no#1. My teacher gave me a sheet with tasks that we had to make codes for. So I sat down at a computer and started making the codes....... I was having difficulties with the last exercise, so I called the teachers' assistant over for help. Big mistake no#2. I spent the next twenty minutes with someone stood over me, breathing down my neck and to top it all off, his breath smelt like tuna and onions. Yaay. I don't blame him though, we did go after lunch.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

If we were on a sinking ship, and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment