Friday 3 January 2014

School

Hey guys,

I don't know about you, but school is starting soon for me and that's not even what annoys me. What annoys me are the crucial few days before school starts. That's when you start to panic because you haven't done all of your homework, even though you promised yourself that you were going to do it before the new year, because you haven't written anything in soo long and you think that your hand writing looks uglier than it did before, you have to start sleeping earlier earlier, and watch less television. That's what sucks. School on its own is alright.Sure you have those really annoying teachers but you still get to hang around with your friends 99% of the time.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.- Muhammad Ali 

I've never let my school interfere with my education.-Mark Twain 

No comments:

Post a Comment