Monday 27 January 2014

Silence

Hey guys,

There are soo many different types of people and they have SOO many different ways to react to something. Especially when they get angry. This is how you can tell the difference between when I'm angry and when I'm livid. When I'm angry I go really silent, but when I'm livid.... I basically act like you don't exist. I won't:
  • Talk to you
  • touch you
  • listen to you
  • look at you
  • smile at you
  • smell you
  • acknowledge your presence
If you ask me for something, I will act like I didn't even hear it. So basically- you DON'T EXIST! I think this is the best and most efficient way to express your anger because opening your mouth and saying something stupid that you're going to regret later is completely pointless and a huge waste of time because once you've said something, you can never take it back. Its OUT THERE.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levenson


Life is NOT like a box of Chocolates!
It's more like a jar
of Jalapenos.
What you do TODAY
can burn your ass
TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment