Wednesday 29 January 2014

The wolf of wall street

Hey guys,

Last year (I love saying that) a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio was released. I believe it goes by the name The wolf of wall street. It's about a New York stock broker, who refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case that includes mob infiltration into Wall Street and the corporate banking world. The movie was released on Wednesday, December 252013 and yet I still haven' watched it!! To be honest, I do have to focus on my exams and all of that, but as soon as they're over.... I'm going to run wild.

Anywhoo, There are still a lot of movies that I still have to watch. This is a list of some of them:
  • Thor 2
  • The hunger games 2
  • The wolf of wall street
  • Le Mis
  • start trek into darkness
  • Riddick
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see. Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment