Sunday 12 January 2014

You could be dying and you don't even know it!

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I was relaxing with my sisters. Then I really wanted a drink, so I got up to go to the kitchen. And I don't know why, but I looked down at my feet and there was blood all over them. It turns out that I cut my toe and I didn't even know it, so I was just sitting there laughing, bleeding and chatting. When I first saw the blood I was like wtf?? I was waay too stunned to react like a normal human being, so I just stood there smiling, like nothing was happening whilst everyone was freaking out. I'm okay now (clearly or I wouldn't be writing this post).

This proves that you could be having a good time whilst dying and not even know it. The scariest part of that experience was that we couldn't even find the cut because it was lost somewhere under the coat of blood.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I fell off stage and bruised some ribs. The worst part was that the audience didn't realize I was gone.
Richard Marx 


No comments:

Post a Comment