Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sight seeing: Crazy guy

Hey guys,

Recently, I've been really busy revising for exams and doing homework but I do have a-lot of exciting stories to share. Where to start, where to start. Alright. Two Saturdays ago, I met up with my friends and we went out to tour London for the second time. This time instead of hanging around near London bridge and the Tate Modern, we searched for the 4D model store and went shopping in convent garden. Looking for the 4D model store took about an hour and when we finally found it, we hung out there for an hour without even knowing. 

That's not really the fun part. The fun part of the day was stumbling into a magic (?? I don't even know what to call it) show outside the national gallery. This mans' show was all about him fitting his body through a tennis racket. It was super spooky. But when I think about it, he is a really smart man. Everyone gathered around to watch his do this trick, but all he did for half an hour was entertain and procrastinate. In the end, when he finally did the trick, it was SPOOKY!! I cringe just thinking about it now. He started off with putting the racket around his head, then he managed to squeeze one arm in. The next thing he did was crazy! He dislocated his other arm and waved it about. Literally patting himself on the back. After he got that hand through, he had the trouble of getting it past his stomach. He`had a beer-belly but was able to squeeze through it. Crazy stuff. The rest was quite straight-forward.It was one of those things 
that you really want to walk away from, but you can't because you want to see how it finishes.

After that awful sight, we headed off to a comic book store which was pretty cool because I've always wanted to go to one. I wanted to see if it looked like the one in The Big Bang Theory. It didn't but it looked cooler. Comics, action figures, posters. I'm not one of those comic collecting people, I also don't spend ridiculous amounts of money buying action-figures but I found the whole experience really cool. I did buy something though. I bought a Doctor who 50th anniversary bus pass holder, which is really cool but what I really want to get is a Doctor who sonic screw driver key chain. They looked really cute. I'll let you know if I decide to buy it.

P.s. 
The reason that I called him crazy, is that he did all of this in freezing cold weather- with his shirt off. It wasn't a pretty sight. Oh, and if I find the video of the man, I will post it

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment