Friday 21 March 2014

Almost, but not quite

Hey guys,

Today, as I mentioned in my last post, we had this LionHeart challenge where we were randomly put into groups of ten. Then we were given the challenge to design a product that prevents fires from taking place within the home. If we won, we would go on to the semi-finals and then the finals. Our teem came up with a product that all of the judges and teachers liked and said that they would use, which was amazing because that meant that we had a really good chance of winning. The final thing we had to do was assign two people to present our product to the other groups. Going into the presentation, we were the favourites because we had the highest overall points for idea, teamwork, logo and finances. Yet we still didn't win because apparently the judges didn't think that the two people doing the presentation did that good of a job. Ohh well, in my head I still think that we won.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I didn't find out what happiness means until I got married... and then it was too late. Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment