Thursday 20 March 2014

I have no life

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I only further proved that I have no life. Last week I found out that my art installation, inspired by Goya and the Chapman brothers, is going to be displayed in an exhibition in the schools' gallery. Which is amazing because I dedicated a month of my life to create it.
Anyway, I stayed after school with my friend Zoe to write out a short description of my work which only took ten mins but we left school around 5:05.
Bare in mind that school ends at 3:30. This means that Zoe and I stayed in school for an extra hour and a half taking a trip down memory lane, playing cake decoration games. Don't judge us. Besides, I like staying behind after school, it's times like this when school starts to get weird because teachers start to act like human beings.



Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth! Anonymous-



No comments:

Post a Comment