Wednesday 12 March 2014

It's My BIRTHDAY I can do WhAt I wAnt!

Hey guys,

so today is the best day ever- My birthday. Officially just joined the crew of 15 year olds Whoop Whoop. It was great. All of my best friends got me cards and presents, which was awesome because they all know me soo well. Too well. The best thing about being the birthday girl is that you don't have to do a thing, no chores, no nothing. You get served and I have 99% full control of the remote control! Take that dad, I guess he wasn't able to watch Manchester City play (even though he is an Arsenal fan) ohhh well.
Anyway we've got a lot to catch up on. I'm going to have to start with last weekend. Not now, but Very Very soon. Be patient.

This Saturday I am going to have a joining birthday dinner with one of my closest friends. She is also turning the little (BIG) 1-5. So on Saturday look out for a group of 15 girls. Wait- dont. That would be slightly creepy don't you think?

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, I'm waaayyy too busy for my own good (with controlled assessments and everything) annd I've also taken on a-lot more extra curricular activities, so don't expect me to post every day (not that you did anyway).

I've been out shopping for saturday so I might post a few photos of my outfit, I still need to buy my top though. I am wearing Head to Toe H&M.

Alright,Birthday presents. I received some money for my birthday which I have already spent on clothes and food (whoops?), a notebook from a friend, a snickers bar (which i almost devoured on the spot) anndd a Belgium chocolate cake, but I've still got to open some more presents up and some are still in the mail (apparently) so yeah. Things are looking pretty sweet. Especially since at the moment I'm stuffed with pizza and pasta.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Satchel Paige


If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
John Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment