Thursday 17 April 2014

Major dissapointment

Hey guys,

I know, I know three Spiderman posts in three days... What am I thinking? But this one is different, I promise. As girly as this may sound, please don't hold this against me, I was kind of looking forward to the shirtless scene. Not because I like Andrew Garfield, but because when a movie stars a young (attractive) male, you can always expect there to be a shirtless scene. This is just a heads up to any girls that are crazy in love love with him, Andrew Garfield's shirtless scene sucks. He might as well have kept his shirt on (no offense to him or anything), it wouldn't have made a difference. The lack of muscle definition (oh come on, like you didn't want to see a little muscle action) was disappointing.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Spider-Man has always been a symbol of goodness and doing the right thing and looking after your fellow man.
Andrew Garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment