Thursday 10 April 2014

Mans best friend

Hey guys,

Whoever said that a dog was mans best friend lied. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but mans true best friend is definately procrastination. Its currently 3:30am and I've been awake since eight in the morning last night and the only time I've left the comfort of my bed was to make toast (the only food I ate yesterday).
You would have thought that I would have gotten soo much work done in that time frame, but knowing me, I just lay down in bed and read this really REALLY Cliche book on wattpad.
I don't even know why I read this book to the end, i already knew what was going to happen, it was that obvious. The book was about a girl who was in love with her best friend (who is a guy, just saying)  ...Need I say more?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Some people say funny things, but I say things funny.
Don Rickles

No comments:

Post a Comment