Sunday 13 April 2014

Parents

Hey guys,

Parents have way too much control over children. actually, it's more like a dictatorship. For example, yesterday I was supposed to meet my friends at 12pm, so I planned on leaving my house half an hour before -but i didn't because my mum decided to wait until i was fully dressed and practically out of the door to tell me that I couldn't go. Why? Lord knows. 

Anyway, I managed to persuade her to let me go and I got there twenty minutes late. To be honest, I was considering going even though she told me not to, but i'm not crazy (honestly, I don't know how other kids do it)

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

It's better to shut up and give the impression that you're stupid than to say something and erase all doubt. Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment