Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 2

Hey guys,

I am taking a break from all of my studying ...today? I guess it technically is today since it is 1:52am. Why am I up so late? I haven't decided if I am :

  • Weird,
  • A vampire,
  • Or have insomnia
It's probably because I'm weird, I don't know.

Anyway, back to the main topic. Spiderman 2. I am a love Marvel. If you didn't already know, I don't blame you, I don't talk about it a lot. Today, I'm going out to the movies with two of my mates to watch Spiderman 2 in 3D. I can't wait. I've seen the trailer and it looks really good, especially the special effects. Here is the link (to the trailer) for those of you who haven't seen it yet. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06RLNWmMcs

Watch it. Enjoy it. I haven't even watched the movie yet, but judging by the trailer, I'd probably give the movie 4 and a half stars. The cast looks pretty good too, Andrew Garfield, Jamie Fox, Emma Stone and Dane Deehan.




Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM.

“With great hotness comes great responsibility.” 
― Alyxandra HarveyOut for Blood



No comments:

Post a Comment