Thursday 17 April 2014

Update: The Amazing Spiderman 2 3D

Hey guys,

As you should already know, because I mentioned it in my last post, today I wen't to the movies to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 in 3D. Do you remember the post I made when I watched Fast and Furious 6 or Now You See Me? Remember how mind blown I claimed that I was? I must have been mistaken because this movie was a thousand times better.

I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to movies, I am probably one of the most expressive movie critiques I know, just ask anyone who knows me and has ever watched a movie with me. If I think a movie sucks, I will feel free to share it- but this movie was awesome. Two and a half hours of my life not gone to waste, believe me. I couldn't help but fall in love (figuratively speaking) with each character especially Jami Fox. I say this risking the fact that I might sound like a little girl, but the character he portrayed was soo cute! I literally started reaching into the screen to give him a hug. I might sound sad, but when you watch the movie you will understand exactly what I am talking about.
Believe it or not, I cried sometime during the end of the movie (the scene with the little boy and the rhino guy). My friends won't stop teasing because apparently out of all the scenes I could have cried at, I cried at one of the happiest scenes in the movie.

If you're reading this and you haven't watched the movie yet, I suggest that you stop because there might be a spoiler alert or two.

Alright. Whoever who wrote the script for the movie is both awesome and cruel. I cannot believe the way they killed her off. They gave us hope that she was still alive, then ripped it right from under us. Unbelievable. Oh, and the new villain they introduced is laughable. Who is silly enough to try and destroy the city when they are dressed up like a giant Rhino?

 Anyway, I think that's all I'm going to say, because I know some of you are still reading on despite my warning of a spoiler. I wouldn't to spoil the movie for you- It's just that good.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

As an adolescent, Spider-Man was what got me through tough times in terms of being a skinny kid.
Andrew Garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment