Friday 4 April 2014

When the teachers are away...

Hey guys,

Students turn into miniature beasts when they have a supply teacher. I just love to sit back and watch the drama whilst the supply teacher runs around like a headless chicken. Today my point was proven. Apparently (I wasn't there) some girls got into a fight during Science.This story will get really complicated if I don't name the characters so I'm going to give them fake names. For now, they will be called  Kelly, Jan and Sammy.

What I heard happened, in a nutshell, is:

Jan was sitting down going on and on about how she hates when people talk bad about her. Then Sammy spoke up and said 'Why are you talking? when you know you talk bad about people all the time' after she said this, Jan started getting all defensive and started saying 'no I don't, no I don't'. Then Sammy started to get irritated because she knew that Jan was lying, then she said 'Yes you do, stop lying'. Yada,yada then Sammy said 'Then why were you talking bad about Kelly in art?'. Jan just kept on denying it (Kelly and Sammy are very close friends) so Kelly gets involved and they basically (to my understanding and imagination) verbally slaughter Jan (I'm just guessing, knowing how all three people behave).
And somewhere along the argument Jan shoves a table in the direction of another two girls and resulting in her starting an argument with them too.

Now, imagine everything I've just described, but with screaming teanage girls and a clueless supply teacher. Had I been there, lord knows how I would have reacted to the drama. I would probably have been frozen in shock (and maybe a smidge of excitement).

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment