Wednesday 7 May 2014

Me (In a nutshell)

Hey guys,

Just thought that I'd give you a.. I don't know, an overall description of myself?

  1. First name: Jessica
  2. Gender: Female
  3. Birthday: 12th March
  4. Age: 15
  5. Personality: Competitive, Funny, Sporty, 95% open minded
  6. Star Sign: Pisces (don't believe in star signs) 
  7. Family: Mum, Dad, youngest of 4 girls
  8. Favorite Color: Red ('til the day I die)
  9. Number of Best Friends: 3
  10. Favorite Song(s):   Greenday: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams                                                                                            Imagine Dragons: Radioactive                                                                                 
  11. Favorite Electrical Gadget(s): Laptop, Mobile Phone, PS3
  12. Favorite subject(s): Art, English, Science
  13. Favorite animal: Dogs
  14. Hobbies: LIFE
  15. Favorite Holiday (so far): Trip to Thailand
  16. Favorite Food: Most Cheese based foods
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment