Sunday 11 May 2014

Much ado about life

Hey guys,

I am starting to feel the pressure of my GCSEs now. In four days I have my first science GCSE exam, it's biology. Wish me luck. The most annoying thing is that all of my other teachers couldn't care less. They still give us heaps of homework and when we say "aww, but we have GCSE exams next week, we need to use all of our time to to revise" they just look over at us and say "so.. it's not my problem" and continue distributing the homework. It's times like this that make me realize that there is no such thing as a favorite teacher. At the end of the day, they all end up annoying you in some way.

I just spent the last two days running around my house looking for my biology revision notes, and it turns out that i had it right next to me the whole time. what is wrong with me? the hours of revision I just missed out on is unbelievable. I think I need to go M.I.A until July.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'
Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment