Wednesday 7 May 2014

That Awkward Moment Movie

Hey guys,

I finally watched That Awkward Moment last Saturday. It was a good movie.. I guess. Noting special really, unless you are a uber Zac Efron fan and you love every movie he does anyway. It wasn't the best movie I have ever watched, but it's also not the worse (the tooth fairy 2). To be honest, I don't really have an opinion on the movie, I was just really bored. I had high hopes for the movie, but... meh. I'd give it a three star rating.

This post isn't really about the movie (clearly I wasn't impressed) it was just to say that I have got GCSE Science exams for the next two weeks, so I might not get the chance to post (not that I've been posting that much recently).

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.
Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment