Sunday 25 May 2014

Worst day of my life

Hey guys,

Heads up: I am usually not as bad as this post may make me out to be 

It's official. last Friday was the worst day of my life and I'm not even being melodramatic. It started off in the morning. I was helping my friend revise for her GCSE French speaking exam (which I was also supposed to have that day, but i'll talk about that later). I didn't even know it at the time, but apparently I was rocking my chair on only two of its four legs so my teacher because she's such a nice, caring person thought that it would be funny to violently slam my chair back down onto all four legs. When she did, I was thrown off my chair and landed ass first on the ground, my head only a centimeter away from smashing into the corner of the table. I don't know whether I was more angry or embarrassed, but i was battling whether or not to express my anger by giving her a choice of colorful words. I didn't. I just got back up and said I was fine, although in my head, i handled the scenario a lot differently (similar to the lunch scene in mean girls).
That was strike one. 

The next strike occurred in period 3 and 4. Double French.
Basically everyone was supposed to be taking a GCSE French oral exam, but about 60% of the students in my class claimed that they were not ready to take the exam, so miss said that they could take it after half term. Our teacher wan't in the class so we had a supply teacher. Those who were doing the exam revised, the others just read books. I was one of the people revising (briefly), but halfway through the lesson, I thought, you know- because everyone else was doing their own thing, that it would be okay to play cards with three of my friends. It turns out that I was wrong. Out of nowhere this Spanish teacher walks in ten minutes before the lesson ends and goes 'what are you doing? put those away! shouldn't you be revising?' I replied saying 'we did revise, but we aren't doing the exam today'. I though that was it, but nooo. This woman (I am trying my best to say this calmly and color free) decided to blow this whole thing out of proportion and she went to tell my french teacher that we had been messing around and playing cards for the whole lesson. What the hell?! After I told that we revised. Later on, my french teacher bursts into my class, where I'm hanging out with my friends, all red faced and angry, yelling 'Jessica! In my office now!' As if she owns her own office. She shares with five other language teachers. Anyway, when I got into the office, she continues shouting, then said that I, along with the students I played cards with, had to come back to school during the holiday, to take the exam. How annoying. I had already made plans to go and watch Bad neighbors.

Strike three wasn't that bad. I received a detention in English because I forgot to bring my English book into school (for the first time since September). Does that make any sense to you? A student forgets their book for the first time in about eight months, and they get a detention for it.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill


No comments:

Post a Comment