Monday 21 July 2014

Boredom strikes again

Hey guys,

So, it's day 3... I thought about it, and I figured that posting a someecard shouldn't count as a daily post and I was cheating, so... here we are. I never knew how hard posting every day could be. It's probably because I've spent the day doing nothing- wait no, I played my guitar and came to the conclusion that after three years, I'm losing my touch. I am also about to attempt to do some exercise  watch TV whilst simultaneously texting almost everyone on my contact list and starting to watch season one of Orange is the New Black. I really don't know why I'm even bothering to try and watch it because normally, when everybody likes something, I'm automatically like "No. I don't like it" without even giving it a shot but today I'm about to change that and scope it out, you know, to see how it is. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breath". -Jimmy Durante

No comments:

Post a Comment