Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

Hey guys,

I was thinking, hah never a good idea, but as crazy as it sounds, I came to the realization that if animals just took a second to stop being scared of us and running away, they could literally rule the world. No joke. This is why I need a hobby, I mean, what sane person sits down and thinks about this kind of stuff?
I'm actually really stoked to see this movie. Most people aren't because of -you know. Apparently the first movie is always better than the second movie

WAIT- One thing that blew my mind, was when I was watching the trailer on TV and I got a really good look at the lead male actor. It was James Franco! James freakin' Franko! Since when? I always thought that it was a random actor.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

"A smile could make someones' day"
-Jessops98

No comments:

Post a Comment