Saturday 19 July 2014

Day 1

Hey guys,

This is day one of my Summer Blogging challenge and I've been soo productive. Did you know that it's soo exhausting staying in your room all day doing nothing, on your phone, watching TV, eating, texting. I've been soo productive, I'm even shocking myself. Actually, there is one productive thing I've done today. I have finally tuned my guitar! Four years and three months after my guitar lessons at my old school, thanks to my friend Maya and her little electronic guitar tuner thing, I can finally play my guitar again!

How it works is you press the red button to switch it on, then you pluck a string and that thin little line moves. The aim of it is to get the line to the middle. If it's in the middle, a green light flashes and the guitar is tuned, but if it doesn't - the red light will flash and you will have to keep attempting to tune the string.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

If my kid couldn't draw I'd make sure that my kitchen magnets didn't work.
Mitch Hedberg


P.S. Unfortunately, this happens to me all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment