Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 2: Summer Bucket List

Hey guys,

To avoid being a lazy couch potato, like I was last year, I have decided to make a Summer Bucket List. I got this idea from my friend Neriahs' Blog. It's a list of the top 10 things I want to do before summer ends and the real GCSE exams start:

1.Post something on my blog every day
2.Get two more Blue Peter Badges
3.Catch up on my holiday homework
4.Write and post four more chapters in my Wattpad book
5.Work out more (let's be realistic, once a week)
6.Go out with my friends at least once a week
7.Join a summer club of some sort
8.Build a fort
9.Climb a tree
10.Learn at least three more songs on my guitar and piano

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
Sam Keen

No comments:

Post a Comment