Monday 28 July 2014

No mercy

Hey guys,

I'm going to keep this as brief as possible.

As you already know, this Saturday was my friend Mayas' birthday. She took us back in time, okay not really, but she took us bowling and it was really fun. I warned her before we went that just because it was her birthday didn't mean that I was going to go easy on her. Bear in mind that the last time I went bowling was probably in 2011, my point is.. I was a little bit rusty. We bowled in two teams of three, team one consisted of Kayleigh, Zea and me, whilst team two consisted of Maya (the birthday girl), Zoe and Neriah but both teams had a spare space on the scoreboard, because you needed to have four people on each team, so we just randomly bowled when it came to the spares turn.

In case you haven't guessed what happened...I won!! I absolutely dominated the game. I finished with a score point of 130. I mean, not to be cocky or anything, but I saw it coming. I bowled better than I ever had. I bowled five strikes, two spares and I can't remember the rest. I think I'm just really good at physical tasks. I love being active and competitive and what-not. After that, we went over to the arcade and I spent about seven pounds on arcade games, they are soo addictive. Especially the ones with the claws and the prizes. Such rip-offs!

Then we ate lunch at Frankies and Bennies, which I thought was an ice-cream store, I was soo embarrassed because before we went there, I was like "good thing we're going to Frankie and Bennies, it's really hot today" and my friend just looked at me. I bet she was wondering what one had to do with the other.
After that, I wen't back to Mayas' house to also beat her at a few games of cards, then she beat me at our final game.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..
"She's cute, I thought, but you don't need to like a girl who treats you like you're a ten: You've alreaady got a mom"
-John Green, Looking for Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment