Monday 28 July 2014

Sorry xx

Hey guys,

Yes. I know. You don't have to tell me. I haven't blogged in two days. *sigh* I have a really lame excuse. My laptop has been broken for approximately a year and six months

-wait, I haven't told you guys the story of how I broke it, have I? Basically, it was around the day of my birthday (mid march 2013) and I was dying to own the Sims 3 game (I'd played it before, many times, but I'd never had a game of my own), so my sister and Mum took me out to go and buy it as a birthday present. When we got home, it was around seven or eight but I had trouble figuring out how to download it an what-not, so I didn't start playing the game until around ten. I was allowed to play it for about two hours before my mum woke up and sent me to bed. Being the rebel that I am, I snuck upstairs with my laptop and my earphones and started playing The Sims in bed. about and hour later, I heard someone moving around, so I took my earphones off and put them between my laptop screen and the keyboard, then I partially closed the keyboard, so the screen wouldn't go off. The footsteps were getting closer, so I panicked and slammed my laptop completely shut and the earphones cracked the screen in three different places. Now the screen is completely black, apart from a tiny triangle at the top right corner of the screen.

Anyway, you guys know how lazy I can be, I've procrastinated fixing it (if that even makes any sense), so I've been sharing my Mums laptop with her ever since. She was using it for the majority of the last two days, so there was no way I could post. Sorry xx

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.” 

― Jarod KintzThis Book is Not for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment