Saturday 19 July 2014

Summer blogger

Hey guys,

This is completely random, but I've challenged myself to post at least one blog post every day of summer, even when I do nothing but stay at home and eat. I've also decided, based on my previous failed attempts to post every Monday and Friday, that I need something to motivate me so I don't give up.  Sooo... If I do give up and/or forget to post something, I have given my sister and my friends the opportunity to throw something at me. Bear in mind that this is invalid in the event of a power cut or the internet is down . This could be anything from the following list: food, furniture, clothes, drinks etc. Whatever they feel like throwing and there are no repercussions, so I have to just roll with it. Just typing that out has made me very nervous. I'll probably make a video of them throwing whatever it is they throw at me -but hopefully I won't have to.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..


Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime.
Red Skelton

No comments:

Post a Comment