Friday 18 July 2014

The Liebster Blog Award

Hey guys,

This post is just to tell you that your favorite person ever has been nominated for the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD! woohoo!!


The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to bloggers (i would hope so) who are both new and old, but usually have less 200 followers


                                             




The rules are...

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator gave to you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
4. Tell the nominees you've nominated them (through email, comment...).
5. You can't nominate someone that has already been nominated.


So here are 11 facts about me:

1. My favorite song is currently Don't by Ed Sheeran
2. Red has been my favorite color ever since I was born
3. I am 5"8 (I love being tall!)
4. I'm scared ants (it's a long story)
5. I love all (edible) cheese based foods
6. I am the youngest of four girls
7. I laugh when people trip (it sounds mean, but you have to be there to find it funny)
8. I love to travel especially via plane
9. I love dogs
10. I wouldn't know my way around London if you tattooed a map to my arm
11. Blogging has helped me become a more open person


11 Questions (from Neriah O at http://mylifeinatab.blogspot.co.uk/)

1. Where is your dream destination?

Abu Dhabi

2. If The Hunger Games was to actually take place, where do you think you will place?

I would obviously win

3. What is your favorite supernatural creature?

Do werewolves count? If yes, then werewolves

4. What is the most precious thing to you?

Thing? I'd have to say my Photos because when you're bored, all you have to do is loo at a childhood photo and reminisce

5. What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is watching Made In Chelsea on TV and watching O2L on youtube (shh don't tell my friends)

6. Do you have a catchphrase?

What the fudge?

7. Who would you invite to a dinner party at your house?

All of my friends and maybe a few funny YouTubers

8. What is your favourite piece of jewellery?

My "Best" necklace because my other friends have "Friends" and  "Forever"
(I'm still on a search for one more for my other friend)

9. What is your super secret talent?

Well, it's not really a secret any more because i showed it to everyone, but I can cry on cue

10. If you were a spy, what would your code name be?

00Jess
I really have no clue

11. If you couldn't be human, what would you be?

I would be a pet dog because I'd be loved by cool owners and dogs are awesome

MY NOMINATIONS!!


I nominate:

Chattysc00p by Zoe Gyamfi
wychsttschd by Jocelyn magnanimous
jnefairfax by kadijah cherad
lovefromnewzealand by jasmine Marie
justbeingme

My 11 Questions
1.If you had a super power what would it be?
2.If someone said if you ditch all of your friends, and you'll be famous would you?
3.If you could choose the age when you stop aging, what age would you choose?
4.Which movie best describes your life?
5.Who is your favorite person in the world?
6.Are you a converse or vans person?
7.Can you do any weird tricks with your body? (e.g. dislocate then relocate your jaw) if so, what?
8.If your were to swap bodies with someone, who would it be?
9.What was your first word?
10.Where do you think you would fit in, in the stereotypical American High school?
11.If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? and why?


Well that's the end. Congratulations to all of the nominees and good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment