Sunday 24 August 2014

Farewell

Hey guys,

I just realized that there are soo many stories that I haven't told you about. Most of them regarding school, for example about 70% of the staff in my school are leaving/have left. The worst part is that it's all the fun, entertaining ones that teach some of my favorite subjects that are leaving, which means that next year (this September) we will be going back to a nightmare.

Okay, here are the list of subjects that might be a nightmare for me this year (due to the loss of the fun teachers):

Art
Art
Form
Ict
Science
PE
English
DT

Actually, fun story: I was sitting on the seats at the top back of a double decker bus with two of my friends (Maya and Kim-anh) when our ex science teacher (he is one of the teachers listed above left the school) walked up the stairs. What's funny is, when he saw us, he tried to walk back down the stairs but we spotted him and .Don't judge me, but yes, we did. We took a selfie with him. To be honest, I don't even know why, I guess it's just to have some sort of a memory of him. I've decided that if i see any more teachers, I will take a photo with them.
Speaking of teachers, I saw one of the PE teachers that work in my school when I was out skateboarding with Maya. I think that was three weeks ago.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.” 
― Amy Leigh Mercree

No comments:

Post a Comment