Tuesday 19 August 2014

Update: Summer bucket list

Hey guys,

Do you remember the Bucket list I put together at the beginning of Summer? Yeah, me neither, but I just stumbled across it a few days ago and thought that you deserved an update on how it's going and I have realized that I haven't posted in a while (which means that I have a bunch of stories to share).

To be honest, looking at the list now I'm surprised that I've even managed to achieve anything (not that anything on the list requires much effort)

1.Post something on my blog every day (sorry, knowing me it's never going to happen)
2.Get two more Blue Peter Badges
3.Catch up on my holiday homework (In working progress)
4.Write and post four more chapters in my Wattpad book (I decided to completely reinvent my book, so it's currently M.I.A)
5.Work out more (let's be realistic, once a week)
6.Go out with my friends at least once a week
7.Join a summer club of some sort
8.Build a fort
9.Climb a tree
10.Learn at least three more songs on my guitar and piano

As you can see, I have achieved most of my Summer goals. The one that I was the most excited about was Climbing a tree, I don't even know why but it was, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.-Brian Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment