Thursday 11 September 2014

Bluebirdco tea

Hey guys, 

I'd like to think of myself as a typical Brit. I love drinking tea, in fact, I'd consider myself ato be some sort of tea enthusiast. There was a point in my life, last year, where I only drank tea all day, every day. If i was hungry, cold, thirsty, bored if needed to sleep I;d used to whip up a cup of tea with biscuit and enjoy.

Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis probably already know about the blogger meet-up that I attended late August. For those of you who have never read my blog before (and this is your first time reading one of my posts -welcome) late August, 30th to be precise, I attended a blogger meet-up. If you don't know what this is, or what we do there
any-who, we were given these really cool goody-bags (I'm yet to finish posting reviews on the products) amoung many things in the goody bag was tea by bluebirdco:

I drank about half of the cup before I decided 'why not treat this like ordinary tea and add some milk'. Big mistake. I strongly advise that you read all (every single word) of the instructions provided on the packet of a product. The tea packet clearly stated that no milk was necessary.


 I think I made a video of me pouring in the milk. When I was doing it, I had no idea what the outcome would be because I still hadn't read the full instructions. I felt soo daft.

Above is the teabag. If I recall correctly, its contents consisted real strawberry bits and zesty lemon peel, which was unsurprisingly bursting with lots of flavour. I'm yet to try the other three teabags I've recieved from them, so I'll write separate reviews for each flavour.
If you would like to try out some of their tea for yourself, go to

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” 
― C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment