Sunday 14 September 2014

Polagram

Hey guys,

Recently, my friend Kayleigh introduced me to a new app called Polagram which allows people to order and print pictures directly from their smartphones, tablets, Facebook and instagram at a very cheap price.


If you want good quality polaroid sized photos, go the App-store and download the app 'Polagram' to  start printing your photos today! Order with my code: PG118RQ5

Basically, after selecting your photos, the app will ask for your address, email and redeem code. That's where you enter in my code, but I think you can only get one free photo per email. So what you can do, if you own multiple email addresses, is keep on reusing this code for each of your separate email accounts. 
Whilst you're at it, why not have some fun ordering your own photos and spreading your own code?

oh! and if you are the proud owner of a samsung phone, you can print those photos onto phone cases
and have a customised case.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” 
― Abraham Lincoln


1 comment: