Wednesday 10 September 2014

School, boots, whatever...

Hey guys,

I feel slightly empty inside, I've got nothing to rant about. Literally, it's like a void that has to  be filled. If you usually read my blog, you'd know that if I'm not giving my opinion on something, sharing a story or sharing news -I'm ranting.

Actually, I do have something to rant about. I don't know what has possessed modern-day teachers, but I think they've all lost the plot. Seriously, I currently have to juggle my GCSE French writing assessment and GCSE Geography exam. Okay, typing it out, it doesn't sound that stressful but trust me, it is. Geography is soo long, I've almost completed my current low control tasks, I've just got one more thing to do on Friday, then we start our High control portion of the CA next week. Whilst all of that is going on, I've got to start memorising French. I actually think that teachers get together in some secret underground bunker somewhere and brainstorm new ways to stress students out.
Oh! and I've actually come to the realisation that I 100% hate London buses. Especially those new ones that they've recently introduce. Seriously, the design wasn't well thought out! Who in their right minds would design a double decker bus without windows? The gross thing is, I'm not even exaggerating when I say that if one person coughs, I'm pretty confident that the whole bus could catch whatever flu they had. To be honest, he new buses aren't a picnic in the park either. There are windows and yet it smells just as bad as the new buses, which is something that I'm struggling to come to grips with.

Moving on... Today, I want to introduce you guys, to one of the best shoes I own: My Vagabond Grace-cut Boots. The picture below obviously wasn't taken by me (haha the quality is too good) I found it on Google, but my phone is on the verge of dying so I can't take a photo of my pair right now (but I will post a few photos in a new post about my favourite shoes soon). I bought them a few months ago from Office (I'm pretty sure you can buy it from any office high-street/online store) for £80. I recommend them to everyone, they're comfortable, I'd like to think they're stylish and totally worth it -trust me. My average outfit consists of a black skater-skirt, a shear crop-top (probably both purchased from H&M) and either my boots, or a pair of white converses (high or low). I don't really know where I'm going with this...



Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. -Walter Bagehot

No comments:

Post a Comment