Saturday 6 September 2014

Why not Blog?...

Hey guys,

Now is a better time than ever to start writing a Blog. 
Yes. It's that time of year again. September. You've got students starting new years or even starting a brand new school, which can be quite tedious, especially if you're shy or find it hard to make new friends. So I've got a little bit of advice for you -Start a blog. 
Blogging is a really fun, practical way to rant, relieve stress or even just to share some good news and your creative ideas. I understand that you might feel a little weird to begin with, considering the fact that you're not really talking to anyone in particular. I know for a fact that during my starting-up process (my blog is only a few months over a year old, so I'm still sort of in a start-up period), I felt slightly ridiculous, solely because I didn't believe that anyone was going to read any of my posts -but I was wrong. I'm not saying that I've got thousands of of people viewing my posts every day, but that's not all blogging is about. You should be sharing things you're passionate about, this could be positive or negative, not just because you want to count up the page views I personally started Blogging because a few girls in my class created blogs and I thought it was a cool idea... 

Anywhoo, enough about me. If sharing posts is not something you really want to do, I really do think you should make a blogger account anyway and maybe just type up some drafts until you build your confidence (and decide to post) and get the hang of articulating your ideas. There are soo many different blogging categories you could fit into, but the tree main ones are Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty. If your idea of a blog (wow, if I had a pound for every time I've typed the word 'Blog' in this post, I'd be a millionaire) doesn't fit into any of the above (it most probably will), feel free to be different and maybe create your own unique category.


    




I hope you take my advice and start a Blog. If you do, feel free to post your blogger address and tag me in it. Here's a great site that gives you some cool advice about what you should think about when trying to create a blog, especially when you want to pursue blogging as a career.

http://bloggers-lounge.co.uk/category/for-beginners/

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Now, for pure bloggers, for individual people who are just posting their own thoughts, they would still run the same risk of saying something wrong or embarrassing, but they wouldn't harm their institutions by doing so.
Gregg Easterbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment