Monday 29 December 2014

Would you rather tag PT. 1

Hey guys, 

I was browsing my tumblr and I found a lot of (in my opinion) really cool tags that we could do. So, for every day this week, I'm going to do a tag, and maybe this time next year (if I remmeber) I'll redo the tags and see if I'd chose the same answers, or if I've changed my mind. 
Today's tag is...



The would you rather tag 
theses are my answers:

1.Would you rather live in a world where there are no problems or live in a world where you rule?

I would say, live in a world with no problems, because even if I don't rule it, everyone would be either equal, or just well off in life and there'll be no suffering

2. Would you rather get a dream vacation for two weeks or spend a week with anyone in the world?

I would probably spend a week with anyone in the world. If you think about it, you could take that dream vacation any time (if you save up), but you might never get the chance to spend a day, yet alone a week with that person

3. Would you rather fly or read minds?

This one's easy. Definitely read minds. That way no one will know what I know (well technically they will) and you can finally find out what people are thinking when you catch them staring at you

4. Would you rather have more time or money?

I would rather have more money.
Simply because we all spend most of our lives trying to make money, therefore if I had more money, I could use that time for something else. So in a way, by having more money I'd have more free time

5. Would you have piercings or tattoos?

I would have... I don't know. Tattoos? 
I guess, if you have tattoos, at least there can be some sort of meaning/story behind it, whereas if you had a piercing...

6. Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button in your life?

Hmmm.. another tough one. I think a rewind button would be very useful, but then if I was to change something in the past, I wouldn't be the same person that I am today and things would be different, like I might not have met the friends I have now... so I'd have to say a pause button

7. Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout everything?

definitely whisper, I wouldn't want to be that laud obnoxious person in the room

8. Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a month?

My initial reaction would have been WITHOUT A CAR. But not that I really think about it, I'd rather go on a really long road trip with the car, than have the internet

9. Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?

Of course I'd rather sit. If I had to stand all day, I'd be so irritable and moody

10. Would you rather sing every word you speak or always speak in rhymes?

Ohh gosh. Can I say neither?
I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather not torture the ears of the world with my horrendous singing skills and I'd speak in rhymes

I nominate +Neri SeesRed +Georgia Leigh +Anne Vanves +Chloe Bellamy +Angela D +Another Teen and anyone else who has read this post and wants to do the tag

p.s. I really want to see your answers, so please link me into your posts

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment